TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Eligibility and rules of origin of Participation:
All our tender supply project is open to all legal persons(Participating either individually or in a group(consortium) of tenders,foreign companies which are established in all country or territory of the regions covered and/or authorized by the specific instruments applicable to the program under which the contract is financed, All products supplied under this contract must be of good quality and in compliance with standard.
CONSIGNEE: USA ARMED FORCES BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
PORT OF DIRECCION: Red Hook Terminal 70 Hamilton Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11231, U.S.A.
QUOTATION: EX-WORKS, CIF OR FOB BASIS
CLIENT: Every Supplying company must have a local agent as representatives.
TENDER /CONTRACT SUPPLY DOCUMENT: The following document are required to be submitted by supplier as their contract supply document.
- -A quotation or proforma Invoice covering the products to be supply
- -A letter of Intent stating suppliers ability to handle the contract
- -A letter authorizing and appointing a local company as agent/representative for the tender process
- -Completed copy of the registration
- -Proof of payment for the registration fee
- - Certificate of standard for the product to be supplied(if any)
SUBMISSION OF TENDER/BID DOCUMENTS:
Tender Submission Tender Procedures - Bids/SuppIy document must be submitted by hand to the Secretary of the Committee through the government accredited Agent that will function as a local representative of the company throughout the tender supply processes.
Names of accredited agents:
- 1. Donal Moris
- 2. Maris Jawa
- 3. Santer Moris
- 4. Gabriela Said Aden
- 5.Jame gil
- 6. Jamal Hairane
- 7. Sanusi Rufai
- 8. Kim Young .
- 9. Gabriel Hollimon
- 10. Saif Saeed Shaheen
- 11. Hamza Driouch
- 12. Kathleen Hicks
- 13. Omar isom
- 14. Ahmed Ibrahim Warsama
- 15. Kamal Ali Thamer
- 16. Ali Abubaker Kamal
- 17. Adam kim
- 16. Rajesh Mohammade
- 19.Miraflor Casama
- 20, Noora Nasser